Adobe is proud to offer voluntary Long-Term Care Insurance. This benefit is brought to you by ACSIA Partners in partnership with Transamerica Life Insurance Company. ACSIA Partners is one of the nation’s most experienced professionals in long-term care planning.
Qualifying for long term care insurance is based on your current health situation.
Employees, spouses, and extended family members*, may apply for this benefit at any time, however full underwriting is required.
* Eligible extended family members include parents, parents-in-law, grandparents, grandparents-in-law, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins and adult children.
One-time Opportunity for New Hires to Apply with Simplified Underwriting*
For New Employees who were not eligible for past enrollments, there are two options:
(1) You can apply immediately under Full Underwriting with the 5% discount or
(2) You can apply during the next annual enrollment period under the Simplified Issue underwriting concession with the 5% Discount.
* To be eligible for reduced health questions, employees must be 18-65 years old, work 24 hours per week for at least six months, and apply during the Long-Term Care special open enrollment period.
Regardless of application date, employees, spouse / domestic partner, and family members* are all eligible to apply for coverage with a 5% discount.
What are the advantages of this program?
Your Long-Term Care Insurance benefits include:
- Comprehensive coverage in your home, your community or facilities
- All plans are fully portable – coverage continues when you move or change jobs
- Tax-qualified, tax-free Federal benefits and State tax incentives (varies by State)
- No gender-based pricing, so female applicants do not pay higher premiums
* This policy has exclusions, limitations and terms under which benefits may be continued, in-force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact your insurance agent.
Care Support Online available at no cost to you. In addition, even if you do not apply for Long-Term Care Insurance, all employees and eligible family members will have access to Care Support Online providing a wide range of assessment tools to assist you in understanding your situation and determining possible best next steps.
- Free care advocacy to those in caregiving crisis
- Free care resources to those seeking caregiving and planning information and
- Free care planning to those preparing for their future care needs
Eligible employees, their spouse / domestic partner, and other family members who are approved for and purchase long-term care insurance through ACSIA Partners are eligible for discounted premiums. The premium amount varies depending on your age and the options you choose.
When am I eligible to receive benefits?
You are eligible to receive benefits under your policy when a licensed health-care practitioner submits a plan of care that certifies:
- You are chronically ill meaning you require assistance performing at least two of the six activities of daily living for a period expected to last at least 90 consecutive days or
- You need continual supervision due to a severe cognitive impairment
- Recommended services are included under your policy
Don’t miss this opportunity to protect yourself and your family!